Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Nevada Cheerleader Mary

While putting together our recent post about the University of Nevada cheerleader tryouts I rediscovered something I had always known but forgotten: the Wolfpack cheerleaders are smokin' hot! That is how I discovered Mary.

Just finishing her freshman year at Nevada, Mary is majoring in biology and hopes to go to medical school some day. She plans on being a surgeon specializing in facial reconstructive surgery for patients with birth defects like clef flip and clef pallet. Well that is a pretty laudable goal if I've ever heard one. 

On the side, though, Mary would like to try her hand at being a Victoria's Secret model in between life-changing surgeries. Quite a combination, if you ask me. There can't be too many lingerie model/surgeons walking around. Mary is shooting for the stars, and I like that!


5 comments:

  1. no need to reconstruct her anywhere !

    ReplyDelete
  2. she can operate on me i happily volunteer first damn shes adorable! and her outie belly button is very cute too im in love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO MARY!! NEVADA PROUD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow she is beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only thing marring this post is those awful splits. Stretch girl!

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain