Friday, April 19, 2013

North Carolina Tar Heels Cheerleaders

Sometimes you just need a little baby blue in your Friday. And, no, I am not going to call it Carolina blue. You didn't invent blue, so you don't get to name it.


  1. That might be the nicest looking group of UNC cheerleaders I've seen.

  2. They didn't invent baby blue, true; but I could argue their cheerleaders perfected it. At least, on the East Coast. Maybe UCLA has a lock on that claim on the West.

    Old Dominion occasionally wears those colors, too. Sometimes I have to look twice when I see a picture of their cheerleaders, because the colors are identical.

    But anyway, hands-down my favorite look. I can't get enough pix of the UNC girls in uniform.

  3. Nothing like gorgeous carolina girls


Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain