Monday, February 14, 2011

University of South Alabama Triplets Extravaganza

So I hit the absolute motherload of cheerleader hotties the other day when I stumbled across not 1, not 2, but 3 smokin' hot cheerleaders at the University of South Alabama. Then, much to my suprise, I realised that these girls are triplets! That's right, 3 smokin' hot college cheerleader triplets! I'm not sure it gets much better than that.

So I am dedicating the next 4 days to this trio to hotness. We'll start with pictures of 2 or 3 of the triplets at a time. Starting tomorrow each triplet will get her own day in the spotlight. So make sure to come back to get a one-on-one with each of these cuties over the next few days.












4 comments:

  1. You'd have to put all three of them together to get one decent rack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure four days won't be enough for this trio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moly! What I wouldn't give....

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain